Our platform allows you to push a robust set of data to your CRM or Email Marketing Solutions by creating a Zap in Zapier. This article will take you through provisioning your Digioh account and creating a Zap.
PART 1 - PROVISION YOUR DIGIOH ACCOUNT
- Email Digioh at email@example.com and ask for Zapier integration access
- Within 18 hours you will get an email response with a link to complete the Zapier provisioning. Click on the link and login to your Zapier account
- Once logged in, the Zapier account will be automatically provisioned
PART 2 - SETTING UP YOUR ZAP
- Login to your Zapier account and click on the "Make a New Zap" button
- In the "Choose a trigger and action" section select DIGIOH as the trigger app. Note that you can easily find it by searching for digioh in the dropdown
- Choose the action app of your choice and click "Continue"
- Select a Digioh account by first copying the URL in step 2 on the Zapier Zap creation screen
- Log into your Digioh account, click on "Integrations" and click "Create New integration".
- Name the integration and in the Integration row select "Zapier Static Webhook" as the partner
- Paste URL into the "Static Webhook URL" field and click "Create Integration
- Follow the steps it Zapier to complete the Zap. Make sure you test it along the way by using all of the options available in Zapier to test the account and Zap
- Once completed create a test Zap to verify the process was completed succesfully
- Turn on the Zap